For an introduction to the Play Cards and for more activities see Free Play Mode and Story Mode.
It’s a match! A short and sweet game to hone your little one’s memory skills, boost focus and engage logical thinking.
Number of players: 2+
Skills involved: Memory, logic, focus, concentration
You will need:
- 2 Sets of Play Cards
- Cubetto Playset
- Primo Map
- Pick a map (or several!) and place each card face down on a different square.
- Both players have 30 seconds to flip and peek at as many cards as they can!
- Once all cards are returned to their face down position, each player takes it in turn to flip one card. They then use the blocks and board to code Cubetto to another of their choosing. Remember – you can’t cross over any of the other cards on the way!
- The aim of the game is to pair as many symbols or numbers as possible.
- When a match is made, the player gets to keep their pair of cards. Keep going until there are no cards left on the map.
- The player with the most pairs in the end wins!
- Bonus: The player who matches a pair of cards gets an attempt at a bonus challenge! See if they can complete the missions on the back of each card for a free turn!